Prosecutors said video showed James Scurlock was shot dead after he jumped on Jake Gardner and that it was self-defense.
- Omaha Bar Owner Will Not Be Charged in Killing of Black Protester The Daily Beast
- George Floyd protester allegedly shot and killed by Nebraska bar owner New York Post
- Omaha Police identify protester shot in Old Market Saturday KMTV 3 News Now
- Officials announce no charges to be filed at this time in the death of 22-year-old James Scurlock KETV Omaha
- No charges in Scurlock death; family responds after Douglas County attorney outlines lack of case WOWT