James Scurlock, 22, was shot while protesting the death of George Floyd. The county prosecutor said the bar owner who shot him was doing so in self-defense.
- Omaha prosecutor says white bar owner killed black protester in self-defense NBC News
- No charges will be filed against Omaha bar owner who fatally shot protester, Don Kleine says Omaha World-Herald
- George Floyd protester allegedly shot and killed by Nebraska bar owner New York Post
- No charges in Scurlock death; family responds after Douglas County attorney outlines lack of case WOWT
- Omaha Police identify protester shot in Old Market Saturday KMTV 3 News Now