A white-bellied pangolin rescued from local animal traffickers at the Uganda Wildlife Authority office in Kampala, Uganda, on April 9, 2020.
- Pangolins may have incubated the novel coronavirus, gene study shows CNN
- So Where Did the Virus Come From? The Wall Street Journal
- The Virus: This week’s developments in the COVID-19 pandemic | ABC News ABC News (Australia)
- Evolution of pandemic coronavirus outlines path from animals to humans Medical Xpress
- Mortality and pulmonary complications in patients undergoing surgery with perioperative SARS-CoV-2 infection: an international cohort study The Lancet