Millions of taxpayers are getting their stimulus payment on a debit card. But many think it’s a scam or junk mail.
- People are mistaking stimulus payments for junk mail or a scam The Washington Post
- People are accidentally throwing out their stimulus payments — because they look like junk mail NBCNews.com
- Your coronavirus stimulus check: Qualifications, payment status, taxes, prepaid card CNET
- House Democrats press Treasury on debit cards used for coronavirus relief payments | TheHill The Hill
- Stimulus Visa debit card: Wrong name? Here’s what to do Fast Company
- View Full Coverage on Google News