Executive editor of Manila-based news website and one former reporter convicted to at least six months in jail.
- Philippine court: Rappler’s Maria Ressa guilty of cyberlibel Al Jazeera English
- Laging Handa public briefing on coronavirus in the Philippines | Monday, June 15 Rappler
- Maria Ressa, Rey Santos Jr convicted of cyber libel Rappler
- Rappler CEO Maria Ressa, writer found guilty of cyber libel INQUIRER.net
- The 3-minute review: This docu is a compelling portrait of fearless journalism under threat ABS-CBN News