Maria Ressa, a journalist critical of the Philippine president, was convicted of libel and sentenced to jail Monday.
- Philippine journalist convicted of libel, given 6-year term NBC News
- Maria Ressa, Rey Santos Jr convicted of cyber libel Rappler
- ‘Cautionary tale’: Rappler chief Ressa tells Filipinos to protect their rights | ANC ABS-CBN News
- Rappler CEO Maria Ressa, writer found guilty of cyber libel INQUIRER.net
- Court affirms republication a separate libel offense, prescription period is 12 years Rappler