Health officials reported 615 new COVID-19 cases and 289 recoveries, the most number of survivors listed in a day.
- Philippines reports 615 new COVID-19 cases, 289 recoveries CNN Philippines
- Palace admits continuing rise in COVID-19 cases ‘does not inspire’ easing of lockdown INQUIRER.net
- ‘Cause for concern’: Experts project 11000 coronavirus cases in Cebu by June 30 Rappler
- Covid transmission significant – experts – The Manila Times The Manila Times
- Duterte to decide on lockdown rules on June 15, but new COVID cases ‘not inspiring relaxation,’ Roque says CNN Philippines