Tye Anders, 21, is facing a felony charge for evading after he allegedly failed to stop and refused orders to walk toward officers who had their guns drawn.
- Police pointed guns at a man and his grandmother, video shows. They claim he ran a stop sign. The Washington Post
- 90-year-old grandma tries to defuse tense confrontation between police and her grandson CNN
- Body camera footage shows 90-year-old woman fall during grandson’s arrest fox6now.com
- First community meeting being held tonight in Midland KMID – Local 2 News
- Midland leaders hold community discussion following viral arrest video NewsWest9.com
- View Full Coverage on Google News