Trump turned security forces on peaceful protesters in front of the White House as tear gas and rubber bullets flew before declaring himself the “law and order” President. He then stood in front of an iconic church holding a Bible in a striking photo op. CNN’s Dana Bash reports.
- Peaceful protesters forcibly moved for Trump photo op CNN
- Anderson Cooper Tears Into Donald Trump’s “Law And Order” Approach To Protesters: “He Calls Them Thugs. Who Is The Thug Here?” Deadline
- Trump stages photo-op in front of closed church amid protests CNN
- Trump’s made-for-TV strongman act threatens American traditions CNN
- Military vehicles move outside White House amid protests CNN