President Trump was dismissive during a condolence phone call with the family of George Floyd, according to the deceased Floyd’s brother.
- Trump was dismissive on phone call, George Floyd family says New York Daily News
- George Floyd’s brother says Trump ‘didn’t give me an opportunity to even speak’ during phone call CNN
- Lady Gaga calls President Trump a ‘fool, and a racist,’ decries George Floyd’s death AOL
- George Floyd’s brother says Trump ‘kept pushing me off’ during phone call The Guardian
- George Floyd’s family say condolence call from Trump was rushed and he didn’t let them speak The Independent