Owen Richards, now 21, from the West Midlands, has spoken to The Mirror and told how Prince Harry, 35, helped him deal with his grief after three of his family members were killed.
- Prince Harry opens up over death of his mother Princess Diana with a terror attack survivor Daily Mail
- Is Prince Harry Living out Prince William’s Lifelong Dream of a Life in America? Showbiz Cheat Sheet
- Royal scandal: How Princess Diana could not fulfil ‘arduous task of monarchy’ Express
- Prince Harry comforted Tunisia attack survivor by opening up about mum Dianas death Geo News
- Did Princess Diana Always Want a Daughter? Showbiz Cheat Sheet