The police fired tear gas canisters and flash grenades on Monday to clear out protesters so President Trump could visit St. John’s Church, which was damaged by a fire the night before.
- Protesters Dispersed With Tear Gas So Trump Could Pose at Church The New York Times
- Trump threatens military force if violence in states isn’t stopped CNN
- Protests Today Live: News Updates and Video The New York Times
- Steve Bannon is winning | TheHill The Hill
- Every crisis America faces has been made worse by Trump The Washington Post