Target, CVS, Apple and Walmart all said Sunday that they had temporarily closed some locations for safety reasons. In some places, their stores have been burned, broken into or looted as protests turned violent.
- Protests force Target, CVS, Walmart, Apple to close some stores Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- George Floyd protests, looting lead Target to temporarily close and adjust hours at 200 stores Yahoo Finance
- 3 Austin Targets temporarily closed in response to protests Austin American-Statesman
- Target hopes to rebuild Lake Street store by end of year Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Protests force Target, CVS and Walmart to close some stores KCCI Des Moines