The rainy season has started, the state weather bureau said Friday as tropical depression Butchoy dumped rains over parts of the country, including sites for Independence Day protests.
- Rainy season is here, PAGASA says as ‘Butchoy’ dampens Independence Day ABS-CBN News
- Tropical Depression Butchoy exits land, now over West Philippine Sea Rappler
- TD ‘Butchoy’ maintains strength, now over Iba, Zambales INQUIRER.net
- Rainy Independence Day as ‘Butchoy’ crosses Luzon ABS-CBN News
- Tropical Depression Butchoy moving away, but monsoon rain seen Rappler