Derek Chauvin, the officer seen in a video with his knee on George Floyd’s neck, faces charges of third-degree murder and manslaughter.
- Read: Murder complaint tells what led to George Floyd’s death The Mercury News
- Minnesota AG says don’t treat National Guard ‘the way you might react to’ police Fox News
- George Floyd’s death sparks police brutality protests in Minneapolis and nationwide Vox.com
- Derek Chauvin had his knee on George Floyd’s neck for nearly 9 minutes, complaint says ABC News
- George Floyd autopsy reveals brutal restraint by cops ‘contributed to his death’, authorities say The Sun