French carmaker Renault said on Friday it was launching talks with unions to reorganize and cease assembling vehicles at several plants in France.
- Renault to restructure French factories in bid to slash costs CNBC
- Renault cuts 15,000 jobs in major restructuring BBC News
- Faltering Renault set to lay off 15000 employees worldwide FRANCE 24 English
- French Carmaker Renault Announces 15000 Job Cuts Worldwide The New York Times
- Renault to Cut 14600 Jobs Worldwide Bloomberg Markets and Finance
- View Full Coverage on Google News