Nissan committed to slashing production capacity by 20% and closing a plant in Spain as part of a sweeping overhaul announced after the Japanese carmaker revealed its first annual operating loss in more than a decade.
- Renault to slash 14,600 jobs as coronavirus wreaks havoc on auto industry CNN
- Renault cuts 15,000 jobs in major restructuring BBC News
- Renault to Cut 14600 Jobs Worldwide Bloomberg Markets and Finance
- Renault will stay in F1 despite major cutbacks Motorsport.com, Edition: Global
- We thought too big, Renault says as it axes 15,000 jobs in cost-cutting reboot CNBC
- View Full Coverage on Google News