In a blistering op-ed in The Washington Post, the black congresswoman outlined her professional origins as a police officer, detailing her pride and love for the job.
- Rep. Demings slams police killings as a ‘stain on our country’ POLITICO
- Minneapolis cop who knelt on handcuffed black man George Floyd charged with 3rd degree murder, manslaughter Fox News
- Violence erupts amid the protests in Minneapolis over George Floyd’s death CBS News
- Column: Minneapolis riots, George Floyd, Trump’s vile tweet and Chicago violence: White America refuses to loo Chicago Tribune
- Who is Tim Walz? Minnesota Governor Appeals for Healing The New York Times