National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Tom Emmer, R-Minn., who represents the Twin Cities’ northwestern suburbs, ripped local and state leaders Saturday for their handling of the Minneapolis riots following the death of George Floyd.
- Rep. Emmer blasts Minnesota gov, Minneapolis mayor over response to riots, says they ‘let the city burn’ Fox News
- Military puts police units on alert for possible deployment to Minnesota for protests CNN
- U.S. protests over Minneapolis death rage on amid political finger-pointing Reuters
- The governor says Minneapolis is ‘under assault’. Who is behind the protests? The Guardian
- St. Paul mayor walks back claim that all arrested in riot were from out of state: ‘I take full responsibility’ Fox News