Retail giant Target Corp said on Sunday it shuttered stores across the United States as retailers already reeling from closures because of the coronavirus pandemic shut outlets amid protests that included looting in many U.S. cities.
- Retailers already hit by coronavirus board up as U.S. protests rage Reuters
- LIVE: Coverage of continuing protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd KARE 11
- George Floyd protests spread nationwide: Live updates CNN
- Northfield, Owatonna Target stores reopen after temporary closures Southernminn.com
- How Target’s CEO Says the Company Will Help Turn Pain Into ‘Better Days For Everyone’ Yahoo Lifestyle