The Crew Dragon launch received a favorable response from Russia’s space agency, which said that having two ISS-compatible vehicles will only benefit crews working there. But Russia won’t be sitting on its hands, it made clear.
- Roscosmos lauds manned SpaceX launch, says it won’t sit idly & promises ‘interesting’ response RT
- NASA and SpaceX launch astronauts from U.S. soil for the first time since 2011 Los Angeles Times
- For Russia, SpaceX success is ‘wakeup call’ Yahoo News
- Russian space agency calls Trump’s reaction to SpaceX launch ‘hysteria’ Reuters
- SpaceX successfully launches manned rocket into orbit Guardian News