Police SUVs and military transports continued to block a major downtown Salt Lake City street Monday morning, two days after protests stemming from police violence in Minneapolis turned violent.
- Salt Lake City police and National Guard block area where protest turned violent as curfew lifts Salt Lake Tribune
- Facing Protests Over Use of Force, Police Respond With More Force The New York Times
- Aggressive policing tactics called into question as national protests flare NBC News
- Man with bow is expected to be charged; Salt Lake City chief decries officer who knocked down elderly man with a cane Salt Lake Tribune
- Use of force criticized in protests about police brutality WTOP