The malaria drug is quickly falling out of favor with the medical community as a potential treatment for the disease.
- Sanofi Stops Supplying Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 Patients in Clinical Trials The Motley Fool
- Massive hydroxychloroquine study raising health concerns about the drug under scrutiny from scientists | TheHill The Hill
- Trump says he’d take hydroxychloroquine again, which is even more dangerous than it sounds BGR
- Scientists pour doubt on hydroxychloroquine study that pushed WHO to ban its use for Covid-19 RFI English
- Prescriptions for discredited Covid drugs surged 2 000% after Trump’s support Health24