A Securities and Exchange Commission official on Thursday said ABS-CBN Holdings Corp. did not violate its regulations when it issued Philippine Deposit Receipts (PDRs), which are under scrutiny as the country’s largest media network seeks congressional approval for new operating franchise.
- SEC: No case filed vs ABS-CBN PDRs ABS-CBN News
- PDR holders have no rights of ownership in ABS-CBN Broadcasting, legal counsel explains INQUIRER.net
- ‘PDR holders can’t own ABS-CBN’ – The Manila Times The Manila Times
- ABS-CBN CEO: Gov’t digital migration plan pushed TVplus rollout ABS-CBN News
- ABS-CBN to comply if PDRs disallowed ‘equally across media industry’ INQUIRER.net