Select local government units have asked members of the COVID-19 task force to either keep or adjust their quarantine categories for the next two weeks ahead of President Rodrigo Duterte’s decision expected tonight, his spokesman said.
- Several LGUs appeal quarantine categories beyond June 15 ahead of Duterte’s decision CNN Philippines
- Metro Manila quarantine guessing game ends today – The Manila Times The Manila Times
- Palace: 6 areas across PH want stricter coronavirus lockdown measures INQUIRER.net
- Duterte options: Longer GCQ or back to stricter quarantine INQUIRER.net
- OPINION: Will Duterte’s next ‘solution’ make life for Filipinos worse or better? ABS-CBN News