The advance of PV has been lauded by the International Energy Agency as it launched the latest edition of a flagship World Energy Outlook 2020 report overshadowed by the Covid-19 crisis and uncertainty over how long the economic recovery could take.
- ‘Solar is the new king of energy markets’ – pv magazine Australia
- IEA crowns renewables ‘new king’ of world electricity markets as oil demand will flatten by 2030 – MarketWatch
- 5 Major Takeaways From The IEA’s World Energy Outlook 2020 – OilPrice.com
- Morning Brief: Solar power will be ‘the new king’ by 2030, fuel cell SPAC, advanced reactors get $160M – pv magazine USA
- Solar is now the ‘cheapest electricity in history’, report says – ABC News