CNN’s Nick Watt reports that while 22 million vaccines have been distributed that less than 7 million vaccines have been administered after US has deadliest day yet of pandemic.
- Some rural hospitals in Texas have yet to receive a single Covid-19 vaccine dose, hospital group says – CNN
- The Red Tape Facing Older People Who Want the Covid-19 Vaccine – The New York Times
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey gets 2nd COVID-19 shot, urges people to trust vaccine – AL.com
- Vaughan begins second round of vaccinations – The Selma Times‑Journal – Selma Times-Journal
- Alabama COVID vaccinations doubled in a week and we’re still behind – Alabama’s News Leader