Acknowledging that Ferrari is not where it should be, Sebastian Vettel says the criticism the team is facing is to be expected.
- ‘Sometimes you get criticised more, sometimes less’ | PlanetF1 – PlanetF1
- “I Apologized to Seb”: Charles Leclerc and Sebastian Vettel Open Up About Their Crash at the Styrian Grand Prix – Essentially Sports
- McLaren set to sign new Corcorde Agreement “imminently” – Motorsport.com
- Ferrari already has Binotto’s replacement lined up – PlanetF1
- Thursday’s Hot Topic: What next for Ferrari after worst start in 10 years? – Formula 1 RSS UK