Spain will open its borders to travellers from most EU countries from June 21, moving the original date by 10 days.
- Spain to open borders to some visitors: Coronavirus live updates Al Jazeera English
- Coronavirus live news: Spain set to open borders to most countries in EU’s Schengen area The Guardian
- Spain to reopen borders on June 21 The Telegraph
- Spain to Open Borders to EU Schengen Countries on June 21: Reports The New York Times
- Spain Plans 3.7 Billion Euro Auto Sector Aid Package, Says PM The New York Times