Major streaming services including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and YouTube Music have pledged their support for Black Out Tuesday. Actions include special playlists, moments of silence, and social media blackouts.
- Spotify to add 8:46-minute moment of silence to playlists and podcasts in honor of George Floyd The Verge
- Spotify’s Blackout Tuesday: Service Will Be Live, but Some Playlists and Podcasts Will Not Variety
- Spotify to participate in Black Out Tuesday – The Jakarta Post Jakarta Post
- Spotify to refrain from joining Black Out Tuesday and instead launch modified programming [Updated] EARMILK
- Moment of Silence for George Floyd CBS 8 San Diego