New analysis from Rystad Energy and Cornwall Insights Australia demonstrate how the return of spring has once again emphasised the growing supremacy of wind and solar in Australia’s energy makeup. The stats don’t lie, wind and solar are sweeping coal and gas out the door.
- Spring cleaning – wind and solar are sweeping gas and coal out the door – pv magazine Australia
- Something’s Up With Solar Panels, Hydropower, & Energy Storage, Too – CleanTechnica
- The Solar-Powered Future Is Being Assembled in China – Bloomberg
- 10 Biggest Solar Companies – Investopedia
- Why the era of solar specialization is over: Part II – pv magazine International