Stock futures in early morning trade on Friday pointed to a little changed open as traders braced for an upcoming news conference on U.S.-China relations from President Donald Trump.
- Dow futures fall 100 points ahead of Trump’s U.S.-China news conference on Friday CNBC
- China Approves Hong Kong Security Law, Defying Trump Bloomberg Politics
- U.S. to Expel Chinese Graduate Students With Ties to China’s Military Schools The New York Times
- China can’t crush Hong Kong’s freedom and still profit from it The Washington Post
- Will President Trump Stand With Hong Kong? The New York Times
- View Full Coverage on Google News