The music industry is planning to stage a “blackout day” today in support of protests around the alleged murder of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police.
- Streaming services join music industry ‘blackout’ over death of George Floyd Engadget
- Blackout Tuesday: Music Industry Grinds to a Halt in Solidarity | Billboard News Billboard
- Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and Amazon unite in support of Blackout Tuesday The Verge
- Music industry leaders vow to pause business for a day in observation of Blackout Tuesday CNN
- Spotify to participate in Black Out Tuesday – The Jakarta Post Jakarta Post