President Trump signs an executive order aimed at limiting the broad legal protections enjoyed by social media companies days after Twitter fact-checked two of his tweets.
- Stung By Twitter, Trump Signs Executive Order To Weaken Social Media Companies NPR
- Trump signs executive order targeting social media companies CNN
- Trump’s ‘Horrifying Lies’ About Lori Klausutis May Cross a Legal Line The New York Times
- Jim Hanson: Trump’s social media executive order is justified – protects free speech, combats censorship Fox News
- Trump’s social media executive order: Is the Tweeter-in-Chief trying to shut himself up? USA TODAY
- View Full Coverage on Google News