Justices suggest dispute was moot; action is awaited on parallel California fight.
- Supreme Court denies Illinois churches’ bid for lockdown relief POLITICO
- Illinois governor lifts restrictions on churches after legal battles Fox News
- Supreme Court denies Illinois churches’ request for action after state eases restrictions | TheHill The Hill
- Supreme Court considers churches’ demands that states lift pandemic restrictions The Washington Post
- Facing multiple legal battles with churches, Gov. J.B. Pritzker is expected to lift 10-person limit on service Chicago Tribune
- View Full Coverage on Google News