IATF-EID warns it will revoke StaySafe’s official status if the developer does not comply with new directives. Yet it was the task force itself that endorsed the app before it went through technical vetting.
- Task force orders StaySafe developer to give users’ data to DOH Rappler
- Palace: ‘Speculative’ to link acceptance of Rio’s resignation to concerns with StaySafe.PH INQUIRER.net
- Gov’t tightens leash on PH contact tracing app after ex-DICT official sounds alarm ABS-CBN News
- StaySafe developer says Rio accusations ‘unfair’ Rappler
- Gov’t to own data of contact tracing app StaySafe.ph – Palace INQUIRER.net