SpaceX received a warning from a district attorney in Texas this week, warning that the company could be violating several state laws by shutting down public beaches for extended periods of time and using unlicensed security guards to ward people off public roads.
- Texas authorities threaten SpaceX with legal action over beach closures, private security – CNN Philippines
- Elon Musk Says SpaceX’s Starship SN16 Might Go Hypersonic – Interesting Engineering
- FAA defends SpaceX in front of Congress despite unauthorized Starship launch – CNBC
- SpaceX to miss Starship launch deadline due to ‘environmental assessment’ – The Independent
- FAA official defends SpaceX despite unauthorized December launch | TheHill – The Hill