A bronze sculpture of two open hands that sits outside Salt Lake City’s Public Safety Building is meant to symbolize the duty emergency responders have to protect and serve their communities.
- The day after: An eerie calm fills downtown Salt Lake City, but a determined cause still smolders Salt Lake Tribune
- U.S. protests: man points bow and arrow at crowd *GRAPHIC VIDEO* Reuters
- A guide to that graffiti and slang you see after Salt Lake City’s protest Salt Lake Tribune
- George Floyd protests: Salt Lake City police push elderly man with cane to ground The Independent
- George Floyd protests: Live updates from nationwide unrest NBCNews.com