After an investigation into the manufacturing plant, federal regulators decided to discard millions of doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- The FDA reportedly forces J&J to scrap about 60 million doses of its Covid vaccine – CNBC
- Doctors Use TikTok to Encourage Young People to Get Vaccinated – Medscape
- Covid-19 Pandemic: Live Updates and News for Jun. 11, 2021 – Bloomberg
- FDA preparing to clear roughly 10 million Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine doses – CNN International
- Biden Meets Johnson, Announces U.S. Will donate Covid Vaccine Doses – NBC News