Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. addressed the death of George Floyd, and condemned President Trump’s “shooting” remarks.
- ‘The Pain Is Too Intense’: Joe Biden Challenges White Americans The New York Times
- Joe Biden: Trump’s protest comments ‘thoroughly irresponsible’ CNN
- Breaking down Biden’s Top 4 VP picks with Karl Rove and Leslie Marshall Fox News
- President Trump stoops to new lows as election nears: Brent Larkin cleveland.com
- It’s No Longer Trump’s Economy, It’s Covid-19’s Bloomberg