NASA’s Goddard Observatory catches two weeks in life (July 5 -July 17) of a sunspot developing in the complex AR26665 region with intense magnetic fields.
- Sun unleashes its biggest flare since 2017 – suggesting it might finally be ‘waking up’ Daily Mail
- The Sun Just Spat Out Its Biggest Flare Since 2017 ScienceAlert
- The Sun Has Been Hibernating for Years. It Might Be Waking Up VICE
- Biggest solar flare since 2017 is detected and it could mean the Sun is ‘waking up’, NASA says Yahoo News
- New sunspots potentially herald increased solar activity Phys.org