One of the lead members of U.S. President Donald Trump’s COVID-19 advisory panel says the world still needs the World Health Organization, despite some of the flaws that have been exposed during this pandemic.
- The WHO may be ‘imperfect’ but the world still needs it, says Dr. Anthony Fauci CBC.ca
- WHO on confusing comments on asymptomatic spread of COVID-19: ‘We’re all learning all the time’ CNN Philippines
- How Common Is The Asymptomatic Spread Of Coronavirus Among Kids? HuffPost
- Masks and Covid-19: How, when and why – the latest guidelines Health24
- Fauci says the WHO’s comment on asymptomatic spread is wrong. Here’s the difference between asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic spread CNN Philippines