Apple CEO Tim Cook in a memo to employees on Sunday addressed the killing of George Floyd, an incident that touched off protests and, in some areas riots, in the U.S. and beyond.
- Tim Cook addresses George Floyd in employee memo, says Apple to donate human rights groups AppleInsider
- Read the email Tim Cook sent to Apple employees about George Floyd CNBC
- Apple CEO Writes To Employees About George Floyd Death, Urges For ‘Better, More Just World For Everyone’ Benzinga
- Apple’s Tim Cook: Now is not the time for ‘standing on the sidelines’ MarketWatch
- Apple’s Cook says ‘painful past is still present today’ in memo The Edge Markets MY