Olympic organizers are looking at ways of simplifying the Tokyo Games in 2021 to meet the challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic that forced their postponement, Thomas Bach told AFP on Wednesday.
- Tokyo Olympics organizers want to simplify Games, says Thomas Bach Manila Bulletin
- Olympic athletes must explore ‘dignified’ protest—IOC chief INQUIRER.net
- Higher, faster … tone-deafer? The IOC needs to wake up on its protest policies. The Washington Post
- IOC Executive Board makes decisions with regard to International Weightlifting Federation – Olympic News Olympics
- Tokyo Olympics talk of simplifying, but no specifics so far INQUIRER.net