Capping soccer players’ pay would help bolster English clubs that were already being squeezed financially, financial services firm Deloitte has said.
- Top soccer players need a pay cap to help England’s clubs survive pandemic pressure, says Deloitte CNBC
- Premier League clubs set for £500m collective loss due to coronavirus The Guardian
- Premier League: One new coronavirus case in latest testing round Sky Sports
- Premier League players want backing over ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirt tribute – sources ESPN
- York City and the nerve-racking prospect of a missing title The Guardian