Twitter placed a fact-check label on some of President Trump’s tweets. Mark Zuckerberg responded saying Facebook has “a different policy,” as President Trump threatens to curtail the power of large social media platforms.
- Trump and Zuckerberg spoke on the phone Friday CNN
- Trump held call with Mark Zuckerberg amid controversy over protest posts CNBC
- A Week When Social Media Showed Its True Face RealClearPolitics
- Keep Trump on Twitter. Each indefensible tweet is a reminder of the stakes this fall. USA TODAY
- Here’s why the media can’t ignore Trump’s outrageous tweets Los Angeles Times