Although China was likely relieved by the lack of specifics in Trump’s latest broadside, but analysts say the relationship will only get even worse.
- Trump hammers China over Hong Kong, China responds with: What about Minneapolis? The Washington Post
- To punish China, Trump moves to end Hong Kong privileges Reuters
- Trump Says U.S. Will Leave the W.H.O., Moves to Strip Hong Kong of Special U.S. Relationship The New York Times
- China and the Rhineland Moment The New York Times
- Christian Whiton: Trump’s tough action against China is long overdue – Beijing must pay for its misconduct Fox News