President Trump walked from the White House, crossed Lafayette Square, and stood in front of St. John’s Church holding a Bible moments after telling reporters he would deploy the military if state officials could not contain protests across the nation.
- Trump says he will deploy military if state officials can’t contain protest violence NBC News
- Protests Today Live: News Updates and Video The New York Times
- An agitated Trump encourages governors to use aggressive tactics on protesters CNN
- Steve Bannon is winning | TheHill The Hill
- Antifa isn’t the problem. Trump’s bluster is a distraction from police violence. The Washington Post