For one thing, the president lacks the legal authority to designate a purely domestic group.
- Trump says he’s naming antifa a ‘Terrorist Organization.’ Can he do that? POLITICO
- Trump tweets Antifa will be labeled a terrorist organization but experts believe that’s unconstitutional CNN
- Many Claim Extremists Are Sparking Protest Violence. But Which Extremists? The New York Times
- Andrew McCarthy: Laws against rioting and terrorism must be enforced against Antifa and other violent radicals Fox News
- The Department of Justice should step aside in the George Floyd case | TheHill The Hill