President Trump called Floyd’s death a “grave tragedy” that “should never have happened.” But once he was back on Twitter, he again inflamed tensions, with machismo and politics at the forefront.
- President Trump, Protests And 5 Things To Watch This Week NPR
- Trump tweets Antifa will be labeled a terrorist organization but experts believe that’s unconstitutional CNN
- Big-city Dems who had imposed strict coronavirus lockdowns now let George Floyd rioters flout rules Fox News
- Antifa isn’t the problem. Trump’s bluster is a distraction from police violence. The Washington Post
- Andrew McCarthy: Laws against rioting and terrorism must be enforced against Antifa and other violent radicals Fox News